They must thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- Collaborate with design and development from conception/ideation phrase to create the framework of the design to ensure it makes sense & will function flawlessly.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Technical Skills and Experience
Required skills for fresh graduate:
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Concept/Programming
- Knowledge of Git source control
- Basic Knowledge of iOS development and Objective C
- Understand JSON structure
- Understand good programming practice
- Willing to learn
- Have 1-2 prototype apps to demonstrate
- Have experience working in a team
Required skill for experienced developer:
- Knowledge of thread management in iOS
- Knowledge of memory management in iOS
- Knowledge of mobile development
- Knowledge of Rest API
- Understand storyboard and xib in Xcode
- Understanding of auto-layout practices in XCode
- Experience in most native iOS control in UIKit
- Experience in at least 2 or more iOS Framework (Such as CoreLocation, MapKit, CoreAnimation, etc)
- Have contributed to at least 1-2 apps on the App Store
- Up to date knowledge/interests in the latest Apple technology
- Knowledge of agile / scrum methodology
- Knowledge of GitFlow
- Knowledge of Swift
- Experience in 3rd Party API Integration
- Understand the process of publishing App in AppStore
- Understand the provisioning profile and certificate management
- Understand the difference between iOS 6 and iOS 7
- Understand the complexity of backward compatibility
- Able to work without ARC if required.